With the use of perceptual discrimination, this introductory course on the main concepts of 3D modeling can help interested students to join or understand this important recurring skill in professionals of various areas, such as: design, architecture, engineering, and also the context DIY and MAKERS, artisans, artists and creators in general.
This course is online and self paced, with the following learning goals:
– Recognition of main 3D concepts and modelling features;
– Classification of 3D modeling concepts;
– Interpretation, appliance and solving problems in 3D basic modelling;
– How to analyze a 3D model quality;
– Create something using your new skills.
Professor: Ivan Mota Santos (UFJF)
Courseload: 12 hours
Date&Time: 20th-23rd, 05-08 pm (Brasilia time zone)
Target audience: undergraduate and graduate
Spots available: unlimited