- ALL submissions must be in full paper format.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from JEMS web site.
(Note: Email submissions will NOT be accepted.)
- ALL submissions should be written in Portuguese or English, with a number of pages up to eight (8) in PDF format.
- Use the author account you created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
- Important note: All accepted papers must be accompanied by a signed IEEE Copyright Form to be included in the conference technical program and the conference proceedings CD. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that he/she has submitted (in PDF format) the copyright form by the submission deadline.
- Click here to download the MS Word Template file: template-word
- You can generate a PDF using Adobe Acrobat or Ghostview.
- Click here to download the xplore_distiller_files that will allow you to automatically set Adobe Distiller to produce the IEEE PDF requirements. This zip file contains instructions on job option file usage as well as files for job option settings for Adobe versions 5, 6, 7 and 8.