Profa. Lilian Silva apresentou os trabalhos com co-autoria do mestrando Vinícius Weiss e participação da fisioterapeuta Mariana Balbi Seixas:
– Hemodynamic Responses to Inspiratory Muscle Exercise in Untreated Hypertensive Individuals: A Preliminary Study
– Evaluation and Follow-up of Cardiac Autonomic Control of Patients Submitted to Cardiac Rehabilitation
– Acute Effect of Inspiratory Muscle Exercise on Cardiac Autonomic Control in Untreated Hypertensive Patients: Does it Appear to be Safe?
Profa. Raquel Britto o trabalho:
– Improvement of Functional Capacity and Quality of Life in Heart Transplant Recipients After Exercise Training: A Quasi-Experimental Study
e participou do Global Panel com a palestra:
– Cardiac Rehabilitation in Brazil