GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
(For submission of the final paper version go to far below)
The papers must cover the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing engineering or science, the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. Papers presented at COBEP must report original research and not have been previously presented or published.
If the paper is accepted, authors must submit a final version, in accordance with the reviewers’ suggestions, before the final submission deadline. Moreover, at least one of the authors of the paper must be registered for a Full Registration. Failure to fulfill these prerequisites will impair the manuscript publication in the Proceedings, inclusion in IEEEXplore as well as its presentation during the conference.
The submitted manuscript must be in accordance with the templates and instructions provided below:
Before creating a PDF file, add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page in your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: “U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: “978-1-5090-6248-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown”.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: “978-1-5090-6248-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union”.
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: “978-1-5090-6248-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE”.
– – – – SUBMISSION OF PAPER FINAL VERSION (NEW) – – – –
Attention: the deadline for final paper submission is the September 8th 2017!
Authors of accepted papers must follow the instructions below in order to upload the final version of their paper:
- Fill out the IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM (IEEE Copyright Form (MS Word – Docx) or IEEE Copyright Form (PDF))
- Check if the PDF file of your accepted (and revised) paper is compatible with the IEEE Xplore format:
Upload the IEEE Compliant files
• Log in to JEMS submission system
• Click on your paper number at the first column
• Edit Author’s data and abstract if necessary and click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
• Next, click on “You can upload your paper now” and upload the following files:
– Paper manuscript (IEEE Xplore-compatible)
– Copyright Form
– PDFexpress Report